Wednesday, February 22, 2012

I've been away so loooong.....

It's been super busy round here! That time of year where spring and early summer and 2014 brides kick into high gear, and I start dream I'm making wedding dress button 24/7 for months on end.
But I have bought a few great vintage millinery pieces (pics to come) and I have a few interesting projects in the pipeline.
I'm really going to keep up with my "Where are They Now" map this year, as its interesting to see where products are going to.
Above is a map of just January 2012's orders, and quite honestly its very typical of my average entire years map. Africa, South America and Eastern Europe/Russia are places I never sell to (although I think I once sold to Brazil) But we'll see how this year pans out month by month :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...